Heart felt thank you ☺️????❤️

• Heart felt thank you ☺️????❤️

Posted by Andrea King on August 17, 2020 at 10:03 am

Dear Eric, and the team who made the retreat possible …. just a quick thank you.

I missed a few sessions in real time, but, as always with intense and shared teachings, the retreat has started little sparks inside that become flames during the days afterwards. I LOVED the reminder that traditional Buddhists from decades ago would notice the progress and celebrate, no matter how small. It’s still progress! How much do we need to keep revisiting that? It’s huge. And celebrating noticing distraction in our practice as proof of growing awareness…? Huge.  Thanks for the teachings, and sharing your love and joy with us.

I know Pakchok Rinpoche reminds us to visit and revisit teachings. We can never go back too many times, to deepen our knowledge as wisdom grows. And to remember! Creating space, focusing on simple objects, sitting in stillness and love. It’s the foundation of more complex practices but is also the actual path to discovering the profound nature of mind. Couldn’t be simpler. Couldn’t be more important.

Thank you, with lots of love

Andrea ????????????❤️❤️❤️

Juri Henley-Cohn replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply